Philips Strand System Builder
A simple-to-use software program for creating, documenting and presenting a lighting control and luminaire system tailored by you to meet the requirements of individual theatrical or architectural display projects.
More interesting product related information such as:
- IES and ILLUMUDAT Data File downloads
- High resolution photos available for downloading
- How to create your own low-cost image projections using the Pacific
- Luminaire Appliance Testing Points (PAT) - where are these on Selecon luminaires
- Luminaire performance figures and what they actually mean
- Selecon luminaire pattern sizes
- Luminaire lens replacements
- Pacific clearance diagrams
- Pacific gate temperatures
- Pacifics in exterior locations
- Request a catalogue - hard copy or electronic
- Selecon and Third Party accessories
This section is for you if you're just starting to think about a theatre lighting package for your stage! From portable workshop to the small or school theatre - here you'll find typical stage lighting equipment kits to suit various types of venues.
Luminaire Symbols / Technical Drawings / Visio Stencil
Philips Selecon luminaire symbols / technical drawings / Visio stencil files for downloading.
Learn more about:
- How many gel cuts you'll get from a Selecon luminaire ....
- "How Bright is Bright" - article series
- Selecon lens luminaires - the difference between a Fresnel and a PC
- More about lamps and colour filters
- More on cyc / flood reflectors
- The useable properties of light
- What is a Fresnel? or a PC?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an ellipsoidal or fixed beam zoomspot?
- What is a cyc / flood / groundrow?
- What is a followspot?
- Useful lighting formulas
- An Introduction to Stage Lighting